Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank God for God...

So I have been thinking lately... well... pretty much just what the title of this post is. Thank God for God. There have been a couple of fairly dramatic posts coming out of my mac lately and again, not truly representative so I wanted to make sure that I tried to balance things a little. In doing so I think it is best to give praise to Him that most deserves it. He truly is always by my side. There is a certain comfort and freedom in His presence. I know that it is ok to feel and express some of these things (even be a little over-dramatic about them at times ;-) ) because the most important relationship in my life is a constant and unchanging wonder. it doesn't matter what I do, or where I go. He not only loves me, but He is always there with me. That is pretty freeing. I am not saying that I have this concept down, or remember/grasp it all the time, but it is definitely an enormous part of my life. I can be ok with joy because my eternity is secure, I can be ok with a little pain or confusion, because my eternity is secure. I can risk in my life, because my eternity is secure and I know who I am going to spend it with.

Thank You, thank You, thank You.

2 comments:

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

well said. well said.

oh, and, um... risk your life? is that something you've been doing lately? just curious.

brad said...

Who said anything about risking my life!?

Besides the fact that in all reality it is something I do everyday doing things as simple as just driving to work... ;-)