Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well... here goes...

Well, I have been doing some thinking and have decided to move forward. I have not been completely forthcoming of late in my blogs, thus the space in time between them. Seems I have been having some thoughts, and I was concerned about allowing those thoughts to fall into the wrong hands. In thinking today it seemed that that wasn’t being very honest to my reader so I have decided to go ahead. I must also warn that another reason for not posting them is the simple fact that posting them is still going to be difficult to do in relation to my previous post about representing myself. These may at first glance make my life and times seem hard, and indeed at times I do struggle, but that does not mean my life isn’t good. It is very good. But maybe I am hoping that I will aid my own search for clarity by bringing these thoughts out. This blog, believe it or not, is just as much for me as it is for… well, let’s just say I consider myself a subscriber. At any rate, I will be trying to do justice to the last few things that I have been thinking about and try to post them in order starting with the first, very brief one. Thank goodness for long weekends.

The definition of screwed, given in a logical progression… (sorry, while it seems a bit harsh, and it is, and in that sense, not entirely correct, I really couldn't think of a word other then "screwed"...)

1. There is one person that you want to be around... for some reason, strikes a chord and resonates with you... One person that, for whatever reason, you seem to value above others...
2. That one person doesn’t show any signs of reciprocation/feeling the same way/really noticing you much at all... Actually doesn't show much of anything...
3. Condition #2 has no effect on condition #1.

And there you have it. Any questions?

And yes, there is a bit of tongue in cheek to this... a bit...

No comments: