Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why?

Why does my heart work the way that it does?
Why do some aspects of who I am seem to be completely out of my control?
Why can't I make some choices, change my ways, even for the better? Even when I know that the choice, when made will add years to my life?
Why do I continue to perform the same action over and over again and always expect "this time" will be different? Why am I insane Albert?
Why do I still try to reach out?
Why do I still try?
Why do I feel compelled?
Why can't I keep you out of my thoughts?
Why are you the first person that I want to celebrate with when something "good" happens?
Why are you the first person I want to listen when something "bad" happens?
Why do I want anything to do with you?
Why?

Why?


Why do I think of you when a sad song comes on the radio?

No comments: